Thank you for using Hadoota Masreya. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Hadoota Masreya website at www.Hadoota.com (the "Site") and any related mobile or software applications ("Hadoota Masreya Platform")
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Hadoota Masreya users.
*To be a member of the website of Hadoota.com, first of all it is required that you fill in the registration form and then agree and undertake to comply with the provisions of the user agreement for Hadoota.com. By filling in and ratifying the registration form or getting any services or ordering a meal using this system, the user agrees to be bound by the user agreement of Hadoota.com.
*The terms and conditions apply to Hadoota.com website and its associated applications on iPhone, iPad, Android, and mobile site platforms
Description of the services
Hadoota.com allows its members who
ratify the agreement to order online from Hadoota masreya Restaurant &
You have the right to cancel an order up to 5 minutes from placing the order on our website.
Hadoota.com takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your food order, please call us on our hotline number and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by Hadoota.com, Hadoota.com will issue full or partial refunds. In the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
Refunds with be done through the Original Mode of Payment
1- Customer can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: Cash on Delivery, local debit cards, Visa Checkout and credit cards.
2- HADOOTA MASREYA reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods.
3- Customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order, provided that the customer chooses an online payment method, the payment will be processed by an external online payment provider cooperating with HADOOTA MASREYA.
4- Card data will be stored for future orders by the external online payment providers, on the condition that the customer has given consent to the storage and future usage.
5- Customer is obliged to ensure sufficient cover of the respective account or, when using credit card, to use the credit card only within the card transaction limit. Customer must refrain from causing unauthorized debit charge backs.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Price & Payment
Once your order has been accepted, this
represents an agreement between you the customer and the restaurant.
Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
Credit or Debit cards used in placing
orders through the online payment gateway on Hadoota.com website or
applications must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the
legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
· “HADOOTA MASREYA RESTAURENT AND CAFÉ” maintains the https://www.hadootamasreya.com/ Website ("Site").
· “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
· ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
· ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
· ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
· ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
· ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’